Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh, How I ♥ Coupons...

I had to share my deals of the day:

Walgreens -
Did you know that when Wags has a "Buy One, Get One Free" sale, you can use a coupon on the free item?  This was a revelation to me some time ago, and now I take advantage of the opportunity whenever it arises.  I had a $5.00/1 from coupons.com and a $7.00/1 from Nature Made Wellness Rewards, so I was able to get two big bottles of Nature Made Multi vitamins (300 tablets each) for $6.18, including tax.  That's a 10-month supply of vitamins for both hubby and me, thank you very much!

Target - 
Using a $1.00/1 up & up pain reliever coupon from Target, I got the $0.97 ibuprofen for free.  We sort of go through ibuprofen like water around here, so it will come in handy, even if I just throw it in my purse.  Big thanks to the blogs Totally Target and Penny Pinchin' Mom for the heads-up on this deal!



And that, my friends, is how you rock the coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment