My good friend Missy is expecting her first baby in October. Since she's let us in on the name, I was even able to personalize the wreath for her!
How cute is this?! And it was really simple to make. This is what you'll need:
- 1 wire wreath form (available at Michaels or Hobby Lobby)
- 1 jumbo package of diapers (I used size 2, with 36 diapers)
- Ribbon (I used about 9 yards)
- Adhesive chipboard letters
- Assorted baby items (pacifiers, teething toys, etc.)
When you have completely wrapped the wreath in diapers, cut an 18-inch piece of ribbon and attach it to the wreath, behind the diapers, so it forms a loop. Tie it off. This is how the wreath will hang.
Stick the chipboard letters directly to the diapers, then attach the baby items (I used white thread to do this, but you could also use some of the ribbon). Now you have a gift to welcome the new arrival that is super useful, too!